Every year, each Private Limited Company must submit Form AOC-4 to the Registrar of Companies (ROC). This form contains details of its Income & Expenses and Balance Sheet items. This needs to be filed within 30 days of its Annual General Meeting.
The Company shall provide the details/documents required to file Form AOC 4.
-Once the details are received, our experts prepare Form AOC 4 of the Company.
-The Form is then filed online with the ROC (MCA) and the acknowledgement is shared with the Company.
3 working days from the time we receive the required details and documents.
Signed Financial Statements and Copy of Directors report.
Rs 4,999/- (All inclusive of a company having an authorised capital up to Rs 4,99,999/- and filing within the said due to date stated above). Are you a business with a Capital of more than 4,99,999/- and/or are you late in the Filing? Click here to speak to our Business Adviser about your total cost.
- The Price mentioned above is an ALL-INCLUSIVE COST.
- The due date to file this form is within 30 days from the date of the Annual General Meeting. Generally, all Private Limited Companies have their AGM on 30th September. Thus, practically the due date to file this Form is 29th October.
- Q : We have missed our Deadlines to file Form AOC 4. Can we still file the same? Will Business Guru still complete our Annual Compliance ?Missed the deadline? No worries. A Company can still file the Forms with the ROC by paying additional Fees.
- The penalty for late filing these forms is Rs 100/- per day. There is no upper limit to these Late Fees. These late fees can run into thousands if not filed in time.
- Q : Are ROC Filing Fees included in your above Fees? Will our Company be paying anything extra over what is mentioned above ?ROC Filing Fees ARE included in your above Fees. Your company WILL NOT be paying anything extra over what is mentioned above.
- Q : Do our Directors or officers of the company have to be physically present in the ROC for these compliances ?No. These compliances are completely done online. You just have to scan and send us the documents and we will file the forms for your Company.
- The ROC generally processes these forms within 1 working day from the day the forms are filed.
Yes. Business Guru will help you to procure your Digital Signature. Click here for availing that service.
Yes. Post completion of the Service, you will be provided the Soft copy of the Forms filed, our Invoice and the Soft copy of the ROC Filing Fees paid by us on your behalf.