Every LLP has to file Annual Returns on or before 30th May every year. The Annual Return of the LLP contains the details of the Capital received from the Partners and other information relating to the LLP. This Annual Return has to be filed electronically in Form 11.
-The LLP provides the details required to file Form 11.
-Once the details are received, our experts prepare the Form 11 of the LLP and send it for Approval.
-Once apporved, Form 11 is then filed with the ROC and the compliance is then completed.
3 working days from the time we receive the required details and documents.
Click here to Download the Details required for Filing the Annual Return of your LLP.
The Cost for Filing Form 11 is Rs 2,550/-. This includes Professional Fees, Certification Fees, Taxes and Government (ROC) Fees if your Capital is upto Rs. 1,00,000/- & filed within the due date. Click here to know the calculation of Government (ROC) Fees if the Capital of your LLP exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/- or missed the due date.
- Yes. We at Business Guru believe in complete transparency and thus we will share a Soft Copy of the Form and the ROC Fee paid challan for your Record.
- The Entire Cost for providing this Service is included above. This includes Government (ROC) Fees, Professional Fees and Certification Fees. No other Cost would be involved in providing this service.
- Yes. The Late Filing Fee applicable to this Service is Rs 100/- per day. Thus, if you file Form 11 on the 1st of June, an additional fee of Rs 200/- will be payable by you. Note: There is no capping on the Late Fees so one needs to be very particular about this compliance and should do the filing on time or you may end up paying THOUSANDS in penalties
- A LLP has to get the Form 11 certified by a Company Secretary if the Capital of the LLP exceeds Rs 50,00,000/- or the Turnover of the LLP exceeds 5,00,00,000/- in the Financial Year. We will make sure that we get the Forms certified by a Company Secretary if required for your LLP.
- No. The Filing of Form 11 is a completely online procedure and there is no need to visit the ROC’s office to file this Form.