An LLP wishing to move its registered office within the same city/town must be notified and authorized by the ROC within 15 days of the change of its registered office.
– Pass resolution approving the change to the registered office address of the LLP.
-File a Form with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) for taking approval of the new Address.
-Post approval of the form, the updated address will be displayed on the website of the ROC.
We will file your application with the ROC within 3 working days from the day we receive all the documents required.
Click here to download the list of documents required for Changing the Registered Office of an LLP.
Rs3,499/-(All inclusive for an LLP which has a Contribution upto Rs 1,00,000 and is filing within 15 days of shifting its Registered Office). Are you an LLP which has a Contribution exceeding 1,00,000 or is filing after 15 days of shifting the Registered Office? Click here to talk to a Business advisor to calculate your total cost.
- Q : Can an LLP do business from a Residential Address or is it Compulsory to own/lease a Commercial Space ?
An LLP can do business from a Residential Address. There is no condition/law stating that an LLP has to own/lease a Commercial Space for conducting its Business.
- Q : Is it necessary to own/lease a Premise? Is it sufficient if we get a NOC from the Property owner for use of the Premise ?It isn’t necessary to own/lease a Premise. You can get a NOC from the Property owner alongwith his/her self certified utility bill and you should be good to go.
- Q : We are shifting our Office from Delhi to Mumbai. Will Business Guru help us get approvals for the same ?
No. At the moment Business Guru only files compliance if the Change of Registered Office is within the city/town of the Old office.
- Q : Is the compliance Process of Shifting our Registered Office done online? If no, do we have to go to the ROC’s office to get it done ?
The process of filing this compliance is completely online. You don’t need to go anywhere to get it done. Just scan and send us the documents and we will get your work done.
- Q : We have taken an Office on Lease but we haven’t registered our lease deed. Will a Notarized copy of the lease deed suffice ?