An entity has to take MSME registration when it is Manufacturing goods or Providing services or both. Though an MSME registration is not compulsory, taking it has a host of benefits attached to it.
An application has to be prepared and submitted online for MSME registration.
-Required documents are to be uploaded along with the Application online.
-Once the documents are uploaded and the application is filed, the registration gets approved.
3 working days from the time we receive the required documents.
Documents required depend on the Type of Entity you have (Like LLP/Private Limited). A complete list will be emailed to you by our Business Advisor. Click here to speak to our Business Advisor.
Rs 999/- all inclusive.
The Entire Cost for providing this Service is included above.
- An entity can avail loans without any security from Banks under Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (CGT-MSE)
- If your vendor does not pay you within 45 days, the government will take strict action against them.
- 1% reduction in interest rate on overdraft facilities taken from Banks.
- 50% Subsidy on Patent Registration and Trademark Registration.
- Reimbursement of ISO Certification Charges
It is not necessary to take an Office/Godown on rent for MSME registration. One can even take the Registration on a Residential Address.
No. You just have to send us all scanned documents required. We will make your application and get you your MSME Registration.