An LLP wanting to remove any Designated Partner/any Partner has to file Form 3 and Form 4 within 30 days from the date of removal.
-Draft a new LLP agreement for the retirement of the designated partner/partner
-The agreement then is filed along with Form 3 and Form 4.
-Form 3 and Form 4 are then checked by the ROC and is then approved.
We will file your application with the ROC within 3 working days from the day we receive all the documents required.
Click here to download the list of documents required for adding a Designated Partner/Partner to an LLP.
Rs,4,499/-*(For an LLP which has a Contributionupto Rs 1,00,000 and is filing within 30 days of the retirement of its designated Partner/Partner). Are you an LLP which has a Contribution exceeding 1,00,000 or is filing after 30 days of the retirement of its designated partner/Partner? Click here to speak to our Business Advisor to know your Total Cost
The Cost mentioned above includes new LLP Agreement drafting and Filing of Form 3 and Form 4. It DOES NOT include the cost of Stamp paper required for the new LLP agreement which generally amounts to Rs 500-1000.
- Q : My LLP has only two designated Partners including me and one of them is retiring. What needs to be done ?In this case you will have to appoint a new designated partner in place of the old one as an LLP must have at least 2 designated partners.
Yes. It is compulsory for a person being appointed as a Designated Partner to have a DPIN/DIN.
- The ROC generally takes 5-7 working days to approve the forms.
- Yes. We will share a soft copy of the forms we file and the payment challan for your record.
The penalty for not filing these forms on time is Rs 100/- per day and it is UNLIMITED. The late fee can run into thousands if the forms are not filed on time.
- Q : Is the compliance Process of retiring a Designated Partner/Partner done online? If no, do we have to go to the ROC’s office to get it done ?
The process of filing this compliance is completely online. You don’t need to go anywhere to get it done. Just scan and send us the documents and we will get your work done.
- Q : It has been more than 30 days since retirement of the Designated Partner/Partner but we haven’t filed the required forms. Will Business Guru still help us complete the compliance ?