Every LLP has to file a Statement of Account and Solvency (Form 8) on or before 30th October every year. This form contains the details of the Income and Expenditure for the year and details of the Balance Sheet items of the LLP.
-The LLP provides the details/documents required to file Form 8.
-Once the details are received, our experts prepare Form 8 of the LLP.
-The Form is then filed online with the ROC (MCA) and the process is complete.
3 working days from the time we receive the required details and documents.
Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account of the LLP
The Cost for Filing Form 8 is Rs 2,950/-. This includes Professional Fees, Certification Fees, Taxes and Government (ROC) Fees if your Capital is upto Rs. 1,00,000/- & filed within the due date. Click here to know the calculation of Government (ROC) Fees if the Capital of your LLP exceeds Rs. 1,00,000/- or missed the due date.
- Q : We have missed our Deadlines to file our Form 8. Can we still file the same? Will Business Guru still complete our Annual Compliance ?Missed the deadline? No worries. A LLP can still file the Forms with the ROC by paying additional Fees.
The penalty for late filing these forms is Rs 100/- per day. There is no upper limit to these Late Fees. These late fees can run into thousands if not filed in time.
- Q : Are ROC Filing Fees included in your above Fees? Will our LLP be paying anything extra over what is mentioned above ?ROC Filing Fees ARE included in your above Fees. Your LLP WILL NOT be paying anything extra over what is mentioned above.
- Q : Do our Partners or officers of the LLP have to be physically present in the ROC for these compliances ?No. These compliances are completely done online. You just have to scan and send us the documents and we will file the forms for your LLP.
- The ROC generally processes these forms within 1 working day from the day the forms are filed.
- Q : Our Designated Partner's Digital Signature has expired. Will you help us procure a Digital Signature ?
- Yes. Post completion of the Service, you will be provided the Soft copy of the Forms filed, our Invoice and the Soft copy of the ROC Filing Fees paid by us on your behalf.