If your Startup is working towards development or improvement of a product, process or service and/or have scalable business model with high potential for creation of wealth & employment then you can register your Startup with ‘Startup India’ There are a host of benefits available to entities registering with ‘Startup India’
– In order to be eligible for Startup India registration, you must satisfy the below criteria: –
Your startup should not be more than 10 years old.
Your startup must either be a Private Limited Company/One Person Company/LLP/Registered Partnership Firm only.
Your turnover should not exceed Rs 100 crore in any of the financial year since inception.
Your startup should be working towards development or improvement of a product, process or service and/or have scalable business model with high potential for creation of wealth & employment.
The start-up should not be formed out of splitting or reconstructing of an existing business.
7 working days from the time we receive the required details/documents.
Documents required depend on the Type of Entity you have (Like LLP/Private Limited) and your Product/Service. A complete list will be emailed to you by our Business Advisor. Click here to speak to our Business Advisor.
Rs 17,500/- all inclusive.
Benefits of Registering as a Startup
- Access to Investors, Mentors, Incubators, Service Providers which are otherwise not accessible to all Businesses.
- Opportunities to participate in Contests only open to Startup India Registered entities and get funds from Corporates for solutions created.
- 50% Rebate in Government Fee for Trademark Applications.
- 80% Rebate in Patent Applications.
- No Income tax for 3 years (Separate registration required apart from Startup Registration)
- Majority of the Labour Laws and Environmental Laws to be governed through self-certification only and no stringent physical checks to be conducted. All applications for Labour laws/environmental laws to be done through a simple online procedure.
- In the case of labour laws, no inspections will be conducted for a period of 5 years.
- Patent applications filed by startups shall be fast-tracked for examination so that their value can be realised sooner.
- Easy exit procedures for Startups which are not successful and want to shut down.
The Entire Cost for providing this Service is included above.
10 years from the date of incorporation/registration or the day when it crosses Rs 100 cr in Turnover whichever is earlier
- Q : Do I need to print an application form and submit the physical copy to the government for Startup registration?