Closing an LLP is now easy and a complete online process. Business Guru will help you close your LLP
Which type of LLPs can apply
1- An LLP which has not commenced any business activity or operation since incorporation and at least one year has passed after its incorporation OR
2- An LLP which has not done any business activity since the past one year.
In both the above cases, the LLP applying for Closure must not have any asset or Liability.
3 working days from the time we receive the required details and documents.
Click here to download the list of Documents required to file an application for Closing an LLP.
- The Cost of Buying Stamp Papers for making Affidavits & Indemnity Bonds and notarizing them are not included above. They generally amountto Rs 1500-2000 per Designated Partner/Partner of the LLP.
- Q : We have not filed our Annual Forms and other ROC Compliance (LLP Form 8/Form 11) for our LLP. Can we still file an application for closing it ?No. An LLP has to first file all pending annual Forms and make good all pending ROC Compliance before filing an application for closing itself.
- No. An LLP has to first file its Latest Income Tax Return before filing an application for closure.
- Q : Do our Partners or officers of the LLP have to be physically present in the ROC to file the application ?
No. These applications are all filed online. You just have to scan and send us the documents and we will file the forms for your LLP.
- Q : DO you need our Designated Partner’s Digital Signature to file these forms? If we do not have the Digital Signature will you help us procure a Digital Signature ?
Yes. Post completion of the Service, you will be provided the Soft copy of the Forms filed and the Soft copy of the ROC Fee Challan paid by us on your behalf.