A Company has to file certain forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) within 30 days of the resignation of the Director once a Director resigns from a Company.
– The Company provides the details we require to file the Forms with the ROC.
– Once the details are received, our experts prepare the required form.
– The Form is then filed online with the ROC (MCA) and the process is complete.
3 working days from the day we receive all the documents required.
Resignation Letter and a Resolution on the Company’s Letter Accepting the Resignation. (A specimen of all the required documents shall be sent once you book our service!)
Rs 2,499/- (All Inclusive for a company with an Authorized Capital up to Rs 4,99,999/- and submitted within 30 days of the date of appointment). Are you a company with over Rs 4,99,999/- capital and/or are you late in filing the Resignation? click here to speak to our Business Advisor to know your Total Cost.
- The Price mentioned above is an ALL-INCLUSIVE COST.
- The resignation of a Director is effective from the Date when the Company receives the letter of resignation or the date mentioned in the resignation letter by the Director whichever is later.
- Q : A director has resigned from our company but more than 30 days have passed since his resignation? What can we do ?
Missed the deadline? No worries. A Company can file the Forms with the ROC post 30 days of the Resignation of the Director by paying additional Fees.
Yes. The Resigning Director too has to file forms with the ROC intimating his Resignation to the ROC.